Terms & Conditions
Last Modified: April 02, 2020
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION (ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS) TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS (OR CLASS ACTIONS).
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM SELFSAFE LLC, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU MAY NOT ORDER PRODUCT FROM SELFSAFE LLC, IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH SELFSAFE LLC, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE’S CONTENTS BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and support services through SelfSafe.net (the “Site) or by any other means. These Terms are subject to change by SelfSafe, LLC (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or service that are available through SelfSafe, LLC. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
1. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all product and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the product to you. We may choose not to accept any orders at our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between us and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation e-mail.
2. Prices and Payment Terms. All prices posted on the Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for the product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only be applicable to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include tax or charges for shipping and handling. All such additional charges will be added to your total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by use and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
3. Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept credit cards for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (a) the credit card information you supply us is true, correct and complete, (b) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (C) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (d) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes and shipping charges.
4. Shipments; Delivery, Title and Risk of Loss. We will arrange for shipment of the product to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the product to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments. We will replace a defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase. You will be responsible for shipping and handling of all replacements.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. We warrant that during the warranty period, the product purchased from SelfSafe, LLC, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
We limit the duration and remedies of all implied warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchant product and fitness for a particular purpose, to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Our responsibility for defective product is limited to repair, replacement as it set forth in this warranty statement.
1. What does this warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers during the warranty period (as defined below) defects in materials and workmanship in products purchased from SelfSafe, LLC.
2. What does this warranty not cover?
This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to – transportation, storage, improper use, failure to follow the product instructions, modifications, accidents or abuse beyond what is deemed normal usage.
3. What is the period of coverage?
This limited warranty (starts on the date of your purchase) lasts for 60 days, the “Warranty Period”. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warrantied product or re-perform a warrantied service. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
4. What about replacement?
With respect to any defective product during the warranty period, we will, at our sole discretion, replace such product, or the defective part free of charge excluding shipping charges.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THE YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH SELFSAFE, LLC., NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
What can you do in case of a dispute with us?
The informal dispute resolution procedure detailed here within is available to you if you believe that we have not performed our obligations under this limited warranty or these Terms.
You will comply with all terms and conditions of specific license agreement, including, but not limited to, all confidentiality obligations and restrictions on resale, copying, making, modifying, improving, sub-licensing and transfer of licensed product. You will not cause, or permit others, noncompliance with the terms and conditions of license agreements.
We will remain the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, trademarks and all intellectual property rights belonging to SelfSafe, LLC.
Force Majeure. We are not liable or responsible for any failure or delay that is caused by or results from acts of circumstances beyond our control, including without limitation; acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, war, national emergency, epidemic. strikes or other labor disputes, riots or restraints or delays affecting the inability or delay in obtaining supplies of suitable materials.
Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration. You and SelfSafe, LLC., agree to give up any rights to litigate claims in a court or before a jury, or to participate in a class action or representative action with respect to a claim, other rights that you would have if you went to court may also be unavailable or may be limited in arbitration. Any claim, dispute between you and SelfSafe, LLC., arising from or relating in any way to your purchase of our product will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration.
Arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association. Any award of the arbitrator will be final and binding on each of the parties.You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations without our prior written consent. These terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights upon any person other than you. We may provide any notice to you by (a) sending a message via e-mail or (b) posting to SelfSafe.net. To give us notice you must contact us by certified mail to SelfSafe, LLC, 790 W. Frontage Rd., Suite 702, Northfield, Il. 60093.